When the weight keeps creeping up on the scale it seems like it is time to make a change. No weight gain can be helpful especially when it starts affecting your overall health. Obesity is the number one cause of so many diseases these days and they can be prevented if a person’s loses weight.
Phytodren is a diet pill that says will trick your brain into reducing hunger signals and increase your metabolism. Phytodren says this hardcore diet pill can help you lose 12 pounds in 3 days. If this diet pill can really do that most people would jump on board. Let’s see if this diet pill can work.
The ingredients found in Phytodren include:
• DiCaffeine Malate—as you can tell caffeine is in this ingredient. Caffeine is known to increase energy and boost metabolism
• Chcoamine—this is a cocoa extract which has caffeine in it too. This is also known as a mood booster
• Phenylethylamine (PEA)—this is called the “love drug” because it is extracted from chocolate and can affect your mood, well being and possibly your appetite
• Synephrine—this is closely related to ephedra which has been well publicized as the dangerous ingredient that was banned by the FDA because it caused dangerous and deadly side effects. Synephrine comes from the fruit citrus aurantium also known as bitter orange. This ingredient does burn fat and suppress the appetite along with increasing energy
• Humulus Lupus—this is known as hops which is an ingredient that is put in beer and is known as a mild sedative
Phytodren Side Effects
Phytodren does come with its list of possible side effects. Caffeine is heavily used in this formula and can cause insomnia, irritability, nausea, jitteriness, increased heart rate, nervousness, anxiety and dizziness.
Although no risk of side effects would be ideal, every supplement that stimulates your metabolism poses the same risk as caffeine. However, most previous users of Phytodren have said that they have experienced little to no side effects. After looking at the ingredients in Phytodren, we think that is most likely due to the fact that Phytodren has ingredients like humulus lupus that can counteract the negative side effects of caffeine.
• Natural ingredients included in formula
• Some proven ingredients
• More expensive than other diet pills
Should You Try Phytodren?
Although Phytodren has many ingredients that stimulate your metabolism and can cause side effects similar to those of caffeine, we have decided that the benefits from Phytodren outweigh the risk of side effects.
Not only does Phytodren have a very effective formula but it also has a long list of consumers that are happy with its results. And with a full, money back guarantee, it is easy for us to recommend this diet pill.